0

Cutest. Thing. Ever.



Don't believe me?  Then look here. 




This amazing bracelet, and other book-themed bracelets can be found at Sophie's Beads on Etsy.  They have Chronicles of Narnia, Junie B. Jones, and the Hunger Games to name a few.  Here is the best news. You can "WIN" that bracelet.  I probably should not tell you how, because I REALLY WANT THAT BRACELET, but since I'm in a good mood, I'll tell you.  That and because in order to enter another entry in the contest, I have to tell you.  But really, I would tell you anyway. Maybe.

Hop Frolic on over to the cutest blog ever  4th Grade Frolics and take a look at the contest rules.  But hurry!  The contest ends on Wednesday, July 27 at 11:59 EST.  That is today people!  Unless of course you are reading this in 2012, in which case it is too late to enter.  Hopefully, you will see a follow up post that I have won! 

Now I am off to figure out how to "grab" a button, add it to a post and all the other cute things people do with their posts.  Sigh!  Baby steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top